Water Distribution Flyer
On July 13, 2021 the Tehama County Board of Supervisors adopted a resolution allowing for emergency water residential water usage purchases.
EMERGENCY RESIDENTIAL WATER USAGE PURCHASES PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
1. The program is for residential use only. Water shall not be made available for agriculture or livestock related uses.
2. Approved vendors/County residents with waiver and release forms approved by the County shall be issued a tag that must be visible from the back window of the
3. Vendors will be required to list the County as Additionally Insured. All customers of vendors must sign the waiver and release form prior to receiving County
water. Each month, vendors must provide a log including residents name, address, phone number and total gallons per delivery.
4. Water shall only be provided to properties in the unincorporated areas of Tehama County.
5. Anyone caught stealing or falsifying documents will be immediately suspended from the program.
6. The program is a privilege, not a right, and can be revoked at any time for any reason. If the time comes that the program negatively affects the County or
neighboring wells, the program will be terminated, without notice.
7. The price of water is $10 per every 1,000 gallons, plus a $25 monthly administration fee. A 2.5% late fee will be assessed for every invoice not paid within
8. The program will be reviewed within 90 days from adoption and may be subject to modification, and/or cancellation at that time.